South View Pasture, Cranbrook, EXETER, EX5 7BZ
A fantastic brand new 3 bedroom detached home finished to a very high standard. The property features a good sized entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom and utility, a stunning kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and a dual aspect lounge with patio doors leading out to the garden. To the first floor there is a family bathroom with shower over bath, two double bedrooms with the master being ensuite and one single with fitted wardrobes. Other benefits include central heating, double glazing, a garage and tarmac driveway.
The property is located at Cranbrook which offers excellent access to the M5/A30, Exeter Airport and Exeter’s City Centre.
The property comprises;
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak room and Utility with built in Washing Machine
- Large open plan Kitchen/Diner
- Superb kitchen with built in oven/hob, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Large dual aspect living room with French doors leading to rear garden
- 3 Bedrooms (2 double, 1 single with built in wardrobes)
- En-suite to master bedroom with shower
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Central heating
- Attractive easy to maintain front garden
- Good sized rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and gate to driveway
- Driveway with parking and access to rear garden
NO PETS, NON SMOKERS ONLY, VIEWINGS: strictly by appointment only
SERVICES: The tenant is responsible for all services at the property including electricity, gas, water rates, TV licence, telephone and Council Tax.
Off street parking
Tenant's Fee Statement
The following permitted payments apply: Before the tenancy starts (payment to Discoverypm 'The Agent') Holding Deposit:£225.00 - 1 week's rent (payable on completion of the application forms). This will be allocated to the first month's rent. This is non-refundable if a tenant withdraws their application once referencing has commenced or, if misleading information is provided, or information is withheld on the application form, or the tenant fails the right to rent check Deadline for agreement:When the referencing has been completed unless otherwise agreed beforehand the tenant has 15 days from the point the holding deposit was paid to sign the Tenancy Agreement Security Deposit:£1,125.00 - 5 weeks rent (payable 3 days before the start of the tenancy) is held with the DPS in accordance with their terms and conditions Services:
Please Note: Map pin highlights postcode center and is not necessarily the listed property.